Ear Reshaping Surgery
Book an Appointment
Prominent or misshapen ears, which can be present at birth or after an injury, can at most times cause social anxiety regardless the age. This condition is especially difficult for teenagers as they can be a subject of teasing and ridicule from their peers. Some of the characteristics of misshapen ears include.
- Drooping or protruding ears
- Large ear lobes
- Ears with a missing cartilage
- Small, constricted ears
The Need for Otoplasty (Ear Reshaping) Surgery
Ear reshaping surgery in Dubai is done based on several aesthetic and medical reasons. However, you might go for Otoplasty if any of your ear or both stick out from your head or they are misshapen or disproportionate about your head or the other ear. A botched Otoplasty can also lead you to undergo the same surgery again to achieve the desired results.
There are plenty of reasons which cause misshaping of ears, for example, ear structure might get affected after an accident or an injury. Sometimes people have asymmetrical ears since childbirth. Ear defects can also be the result of trauma or stress.
Things to Remember:
- It is very important to choose the right plastic or cosmetic surgeon. You have only one body and putting it in the hands of anyone less competent can result in grave consequences.
- The ideal surgeon is someone who can understand what you want to achieve with the cosmetic surgery procedure and can offer the best possible solution.
Ear Reshaping Surgery Treatments at Bizrahmed, Dubai
The results of ear surgery done by Bizrahmed plastic surgeons become visible immediately after the surgery in the form of natural-looking and proportional ears with an improved balance of ears and face. The individuals who opt for Otoplasty surgery in Dubai at Bizrahmed, not only experience the change in the physical appearance of the ears but also enjoy various aesthetic and psychological benefits, which include.
- Your ear’s overall aesthetic appearance is improved along with their shape, size, and position
- Many sorts of small imperfections can be corrected with this procedure
- It is also suitable for children
- It is completely a safe procedure, and minimum side effects are associated with it
- It causes minimal scarring
- It boosts your self-esteem and improves your self-image
- It yields natural-looking results