Book an Appointment
Your Surgeons at London Surgical Suites will ask you to get lab testing and evaluation before surgery. The surgeon will ask about your medication history or the medicines that you are currently taking. Abdominoplasty surgeons may make some adjustments in your current medications regimen and ask you to avoid taking aspirin, Ibuprofen, and herbal medicines. You will need to stay in the surgical unit at night following surgery. Make sure to arrange some help to keep with you and to drive you back home.
The abdominoplasty procedure ends up in wrapping up your body in bandages and surgical dressings. You may also be advised to wear compaction garments to support the abdominal muscles and reduce post-surgical swelling. You cannot see the immediate results of the surgery because of the inability to stand straight and swellings, but after two to three weeks, you should be standing tall. You will be confident of seeing the slimmer, firmer, and more toned appearance. You will look and feel good in yourself and appear with an immediate boost in self-image and confidence.
Complete recovery takes eight weeks.
Tummy tuck or Abdominoplasty in London has proven to give you a flatter abdominal contour and symmetry that is more proportional to your body, weight, and gender. After completing the surgery, you will find yourself with the small thin tubes along with the compression garments and bandages. The thin drain tubes are placed to remove excess fats and blood after the surgery. Your surgeons will also advise you to manage pain and spread of infections following surgery and the date for the next follow-up appointment.
After the surgery, you may get permanent results following the guidelines and adopting a healthy lifestyle and workout routine. However, sometimes it's impossible to get outstanding desirable results after a single abdominoplasty, and you may need to have another necessary surgery to get the required outcomes.
The duration of the whole surgical procedure is two to three hours.
It may take two to three weeks to stand tall and completely recover from the abdominoplasty
Surgeons advise taking a shower two days after the surgery.
Surgeons after abdominoplasty recommend sleeping at your back for four weeks.
It takes eight weeks to start your exercise routine.
You can have restricted sexual activity six weeks after the surgery.
You can start driving three weeks after the tummy tuck surgery or abdominoplasty.
Tummy Tuck or AbdominoplastyA London Surgical Suites is acclaimed to provide the high technology plastic and reconstructive surgery solutions with a team of experienced and skilled surgeons and anesthetists. The surgical center aims to be exceptionally efficient in delivering high-quality, advanced research-based surgical services. The surgeons and specialists are among the world’s best, and they know how to give the desired outcomes up to the satisfaction of their patients. From the moment you enter the world-class, state-of-the-art surgical facility of the London Surgical Suits, the very professional surgical and aesthetic staff will welcome you with the ultimate medical care and latest aesthetic and plastic surgery solutions. In addition, London Surgical Suites help you provide surgical and non-surgical means of improving your aesthetic appeal and the juvenile mien.
Abdominoplasty – Tummy Tuck:
Abdominoplasty, more often referred to as tummy tuck, is an innovative body contouring and rejuvenating surgery that involves removing extra fats and skin from the mid-section of the abdomen. The Abdominoplasty London aims to give a tighter, smoother, and flatter appearance to your stomach and is line up to remove excess fat and skin after pregnancy, excessive weight loss, and aging.
The Abdominoplasty reports the pragmatic outcomes in terms of improving the self-esteem and confidence of many patients. In addition, it is a beautiful way to do away with excessive sagging and flabby skin that appears after tremendous weight loss. The excess fats in our body cause the skin to stretch, and when weight loss happens, the skin doesn’t come back to its normal state. Similarly, an aging body starts producing less collagen and leaves with a sagging and less elastic body. Women also feel a terrible loosening of abdominal muscles and skin after childbirth or the caesarian birth. Tummy tuck surgery London is a general plastic surgery procedure to get back to the body’s pre- childbirth state, get rid of the aging signs, and bin the weight loss after effects.
Tummy Tuck Surgery – Your Perfect Solution
Abdominoplasty London by the masterly hands of surgeons at London Surgical Suites results in restoring the flatter tummy with a strong body and a pleasant appearance in a swimming outfit or yoga suits. During your initial visit to the surgical center in London, the surgeons or the support staff will elaborate on the benefits versus complications ratio of the procedure before undergoing the tummy tuck surgical process. However, it would be great if you have realistic expectations about the outcomes of the procedure and the scarring associated with the surgery. In addition, the subsequent weight gain by not following a healthy lifestyle and another pregnancy may influence the consequences of the tummy tuck procedure.
If you want to discuss your unique surgical goals of the Abdominoplasty then book your initial appointment at London Surgical Suites and let us know how to help you have your desired body.
Body Contouring Options:
Type of Tummy Tuck: Selection of any surgical option to get a firm and smooth abdomen is confusing for the patient. Surgeons at the London clinic are welcoming to help and guide you to get the best suitable options for your body and what suit you according to your age and lifestyle. Our surgeons will guide you among the extensive range of body contouring options. Tummy tuck options may include;
- Mini Tummy Tuck (Mini Abdominoplasty)
- Full Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty
- Extended Abdominoplasty
- Brazilian Tummy Tuck
- Fleur de lis Tummy Tuck
- Extended tummy tuck
- 6-packs surgery
- Vaser Liposuction
- Non- surgical fat reduction
- Cool Sculpting
Mini Abdominoplasty: Mini Abdominoplasty is ideal for patients who have lesser fat pockets between the pubic area and belly button. The mini tummy tuck surgery London suits the patients who are bothered by the crumpled appearance of their abdomen, but it’s not overhanging. Instead, it removes and contours the lower part of the abdominal muscles.
Complete Abdominoplasty: It is also known as the standard tummy tuck procedure used in plastic surgery clinics. The process encompasses the complete removal of fats and skin from the abdomen, and it also repairs and contours the abdominal muscles.
Extended Abdominoplasty: It is a complete fat removal procedure for patients with excess fat and skin at the abdomen, flanks, upper hips, and lower back area. By getting the extended surgery of the stomach, you will get all the excess skin and fats removed from these areas, and the surgery also contours and repairs the torn muscles.
Brazilian Tummy Tuck: Brazilian tummy tuck surgery best suits patients with more sagging and overhanging skin than fats. The liposuction procedure aids in this method to remove the skin from your waist, flanks, and abdomen. A specially designed procedure in London clinics helps to get your desired body.
Fleur de Lis Abdominoplasty: The surgeons in London specialize and have hands-on experience in getting you the desired body goals. Fleur de lis abdominoplasty is fat removal from the lower and upper part of the abdomen in the vertical direction. Next, a downward or inward pull is applied to the skin to give it firm and smooth air.
Liposuction, Vaser liposuction, and non-surgical fat removal options like cool sculpting have their unique benefits and surgeons at London Surgical Suites help their patients opt for the best-targeted body contouring and rejuvenation.
The Ideal Candidates for Tummy Tuck Surgery:
The team of talented and expert surgeons and nurses at London Surgical Suites always supports you to take the critical decision of abdominoplasty. The groups of surgeons are always helpful in deciding the candidacy criteria for the tummy tuck surgery procedure in London. The surgeons choose if;
- You are healthy with no baseline illnesses and deformities.
- You are seriously bothered by the excess fat and skin in the abdomen and around the waist.
- You have completed your family and are not planning to have a child and want to get your body fixed at the pre-child birth position. Post-abdominoplasty pregnancies may cause the repaired muscle separation.
- You don’t have a history of anesthesia complications.
- You have tried all possible options for weight loss and are not helping you get a flatter and smooth stomach.
- After diet and exercise, a tummy tuck is the only possible option left for you.
- You have clear-sighted expectations about the outcomes of the tummy tuck and know the potential complications associated with the tummy tuck surgery.
- You are not in the practice of smoking or willing to quit smoking six weeks before and after the surgery to aid in the fastest healing and recovery.
- You are not a general obese person. However, a tummy tuck is not ideal surgery for patients medically recognized as obese.
- Internal and external scarring may also affect your candidacy criteria for a tummy tuck.
- You can easily avoid taking certain drugs such as Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and herbal medications.
Tummy Tuck Procedure:
The extent of change and contour your body needs helps the surgeons at London Surgical Suites to decide the particular type of fat and skin removal procedure. During the typical process, your surgeon will remove the excess skin and fat between the pubic area and belly button. You will be given general anesthesia depending upon your anesthesia history or surgeon’s recommendations. Incisions are made in horizontal oval or elliptical direction to eliminate the fats and excess sagging skin from the abdomen. Surgeons use permanent sutures to tighten the connective tissues (Fascia) that lie over the core. Skin repositioning around the belly button is carried out by making a small incision around the belly button by bringing it out. The surgeon will put it back to its normal position with the help of stitches. Suturing the incision above the bikini line will leave scars that fall along the skin’s natural creases. You might be given intravenous antibiotics during the surgery to prevent the spread of infections. The entire procedure of tummy tuck surgery in London takes about two to three hours to get complete.
Tummy Tuck Benefits:
Various medical and aesthetic benefits are associated with the Abdominoplasty or tummy tuck procedure that aims to give the toned appearance of your body and removes excess fats and skin from your abdomen. Benefits of the surgery include the following;
- A tummy tuck surgery in London helps to strengthen your core, abdominal muscles and provides overall flexibility to your body.
- The process helps attain your aesthetic goals and aids in boosting self-confidence and a positive image to embrace your body.
- Abdominoplasty in London helps to improve certain medical conditions that otherwise aggravate by weight gain.
- You can get improved control over body function.
- Tummy tuck surgery in London helps women to reduce stress urinary incontinence, especially those who have given vaginal birth. The surgeon creates the bladder obstruction during Abdominoplasty, and it helps prevent bladder leakage during coughing, sneezing, and laughing.
- Tummy tuck or Abdominoplasty strengthens the abdominal muscles and thereby helps to correct the ventral hernia. Ventral hernia causes pain and discomfort when intestines and abdominal muscles protrude from the weakened abdominal walls. The patients who are at risk of developing ventral hernia are the ones who have lost a remarkable amount of weight in a shorter period; also, the women underwent C- section or appendectomy. Our surgeons in London are experts in correcting hernia and the abdominoplasty provides stronger abdominal muscles that reduce the chances of the condition (hernia) repeating again and again.
- Tummy tuck improves the posture and abdominal tone.
- You can have increased tolerance to exercise after the procedure.
- You can relieve some back pain issues resolved after a tummy tuck.